Helping Hands…Touching Lives
Oconomowoc Memorial Auxiliary is a separate, not-for-profit organization that supports ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital’s commitment to serve its communities. This includes people helping people through volunteerism, education and fundraising.
The seeds of community support for ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital were planted on November 9, 1953, with the incorporation of the Auxiliary. From there, we have grown to be a strong, generous supporter of hospital programs and services and the local community.